DuraVee XL is a heavy duty, high efficiency filter developed specially for the rotating machinery industry. It is designed to withstand the rigors of centrifugal compressors, gas turbines, and engines where severe surging or pulsation occur.
Arranged into a series of high capacity V-banks, DuraVee XL pleated media is water resistant and can withstand exposure to free moisture in the airstream. Thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resist damage during shipping, handling, and operation. The DuraVee XL is constructed of high-impact polystyrene and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
DuraVee XL filters can operate at temperatures up to 176°F/80°C. A gasket and plastic faceguards on the air leaving side are standard. All components of the DuraVee XL are fully incinerable.
DuraVee XL is a high efficiency filter developed for the rotating machinery industry. Sturdy, polystyrene and ABS construction encloses water resistant, pleated media in a multiple V-bank arrangement. DuraVee XL filters measure 24x 24x12 in. (nominal) with 196 sq. ft. of media area. Nominal sizes 20x24x12 and 12x24x12 are also available.
Available in the following models …
- Model XL100 is rated MERV 16 with 100% average arrestance on AC fine test dust. Initial resistance is 0.90” w.g. @ 2500 CFM.
- Model XL60 is rated MERV 11 with 98% average arrestance on AC fine test dust. Initial resistance is 0.36” w.g. @ 2500 CFM.
- Model XL90 is rated MERV 13 with 99% average arrestance on AC fine test dust. Initial resistance is 0.40” w.g. @ 2500 CFM.
- Model XL95 is rated MERV 14 with 99.9% average arrestance on AC fine test dust. Initial resistance is 0.48” w.g. @ 2500 CFM.
- Model XL98 is rated MERV 15 with 99.9% average arrestance on AC fine test dust. Initial resistance is 0.68” w.g. @ 2500 CFM.
We offer a complete range of air filtration products and services, to meet all requirements for Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Commercial, Industrial and Food Processing Markets.
Better air is our business
1300 365 659
Access the industry’s best experts. Call us today to get the best advice.